You have just set up your Etsy Business and now you need a banner, and you are not sure what you want. Here are some tips:
- With your banner design give your customer a good idea of what they will find in your shop.
- Make sure your banner ties in with the colors and branding of your business. I love using images from the customers products.
- Use your banner to share more about your business WITHOUT making your banner to busy..Don't OVERFILL your banner with to much information.
- It is okay to look at all of the similar business banners out like your business. Don't try to imitate their designs make sure you do something DIFFERENT.
- A Great banner means nothing without a great product images. Make sure you take great photos. FotoFuse is an awesome tool.
Once you feel you have answered these questions Check out my etsy shop and
order a custom banner for yourself. Banners start at just $5 and you can add, matching blogs, product packaging labels, facebook and twitter banners and so much more.